New Development, Crystal Palace Park Road
The proposed scheme for a residential block of 8 flats, currently under construction, is conceived to strengthen the visual connection with Crystal Palace Park, providing a sustainable, high quality living space.
Responding to the site orientation, most of the units have living areas facing south west with full width glazed doors to maximize views of the park, while the northeast elevation, where the main bedrooms are mostly located are facing a more calm rear communal garden.
Front elevations have balconies offering to each flat private amenity space complementary to the communal garden on the back and the nearby park area.
- Client: AOB Properties
- City: Bromley, London
- Region: Greater London
- Team: Michele Pecoraro -P+P Architects
- ENtuitive - Structural Engineers)
- Julia Watt -Landscape Architect
- Nofax - Main Contractor
- Savills - Planning consultants
- Connick Tree Care - Arboricultural specialists
- Soils Limited – Geotechnical and Environmental consultants
- Syntegra Group – Daylight and Sunlight surveyors